Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Body Chain Love


 





Christmas is just around the corner and I've been browsing for some elegant accessories to match with all the party dresses. Besides the traditional accessories like necklaces and bracelets, body chain seems like a new trend to show off your outfit in a very elegant way. This body chain, actually to me it's more like a bracelet, can match with a lot of outfit. You can totally dress it up with long black dress or any cocktail dress or dress it down with jeans. This time I styled this beautiful chain with my all time favorite: my lovely gray cape and leather shorts. Hope you guys like it =) xoxo



9 comments:

  1. following u sweetie , hope u will follow back?

    NANY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun ♡ will follow back your blog xoxo

      Delete
  2. hi dear... I follow you ...really great look...
    kiss and have an happy day

    http://jagodowo-jagodowa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! Great tastes of look ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! love ur tights! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL LIPCOLOUR, AND AWESOME OUTFIT!

    I absolutely adore your blog. Your style is great with wonderful pieces.

    Following u now via Goggle +Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete