Gypsy Chic



Gypsy Style / Boho Style is definitely one of my favorite styles in this summer. I can't describe how much I adore this trend, from floral crowns to tassel bags; from different length of fringed kimono wraps to tribal leggings, I can't recall how many pieces of boho style of clothing I had purchased / merchandised these few weeks.

Among all the kimono cardigans I found this black poncho with crochet on the side absolutely unique and adorable. I tried to style this crochet poncho with a dreamcatcher necklace and a wool boater hat to make it more of a taste of boho. Hope you gals like it xo

Crochet Poncho & Dreamcatcher necklace/ Barbe À Papa; Denim shorts/ SLY from Tokyo; Wool Boater Hat/ Urban Outfitters; Heels/ Jeffrey Campbell

Love,


Joyce xo







Comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! And such a beautiful backdrop setting! I would love to have the chance to do a photoshoot there with the lovely sun rays! And omg! I love your necklace <3 Beautiful photos and thank you for sharing <3

    p.s. would you like to follow each other's blog? (:

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love black ponchos!! Also love the lace details of yours ;)
    This is a great boho style look <3
    xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stylish outfit .. you look very pretty! :)

    And that cardigan looks so nice! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts