LA CUISSON



People who live in Vancouver would understand how blessed we are that with all the bad weather and snow we finally get to enjoy real summer time in July!! I can’t wait to release all my purchases back from June when the weather was still gloomy. 

Yesterday I finally had a chance to wear my adorable light blue off the shoulder dress (from Barbe À-papa ) to pair with my recent favorite Cult Gaia bag,  lace up platform sandals and Michael Kors sunglasses. 

Since I promised you guys I’ll try my best to combine my fashion post and food post together, this time I chose a cozy afternoon tea place to finish this photo shoot.  

I was much too fond of this coffee shop - Le Cuisson,  located at 2050 W 41st Ave in Vancouver, BC. I love the outdoor setting as it is located in an alleyway so it won’t be too crowded even during the weekend. I enjoyed reading and having my latte there. This coffee shop also has coffee making classes for coffee lovers. I attended one of those sessions about 4 years ago and it was such a great experience. 

Another small note: the earl grey macaron is the best thing in this coffee shop besides its coffee – a must try item. Hope you guys have a great summer, another two months to go. Thank you for reading =)

Love,
Joyce xo

Dress: Barbe À-papa
Bag: Cult Gaia
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

Love,


Joyce xo




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts