Labor Day Victoria Trip Day 1



I have been longing for some short trips within Canada for a long time and finally I got a chance to visit Victoria BC again after so many years. The original plan was to spend the long weekend at Sparkling Hill but a specific hotel we wanted to reserve were fully booked hence Victoria was our backup plan. That said, I was still very excited and looking forward to this short trip to Victoria... although I’ve visited this city for a few times already. Ever since I picked up my blogging routine Victoria was one of the places on my list.

By the time we got off the ferry it was already 2 pm, I'm glad that I could at least visited two planned sites on the first day. Royal Road University was one of them. I always adore architecture especially the historical buildings and churches and I've seen too many gorgeous photography capturing the beauty of Royal Road University before. Therefore being able to see this remarkable architecture in person would be a dream come true. Although the garden part of the University had been reserved for a wedding ceremony, I had so much fun walking the front yard and the back of the building. Shortly after we found a parking in the downtown area, we also passed by the Fan Tan Alley in Victoria. Fan Tan Alley has many cute vintage stores and cafes, visitors could find organic treats, homemade ice cream, a huge variety of teas and gifts from these shops.

After spending the whole day walking with a 32 degree temperature we were lucky enough to find a seat at a cute seafood restaurant – Finn’s Seafood located at Wharf’s street. Actually the restaurant across the street – The Local, would also be a nice pick... with the gorgeous patio surrounded by blossoms, would be nice to have dinner there. Given that the waiting time was much shorter for Finn’s we finally settled for it and couldn't be more thankful to our decision because the food was simply amazing.

The hotel we booked was Inn at Laurel Point and I highly recommended this hotel to everyone. There was a lake on the side of the restaurant in the hotel, wouldn’t it be nice to have breakfast at such a splendid view? Ok, enough for Day 1, will have more update coming up tomorrow. Good night~!

Top: Petersny
Skirt: Stylenanda
Sandals: Beek
High Heels: Zara
Bag: Cult Gaia & Zara



Love, Joyce xx











Comments

Popular Posts